Friday, October 15, 2010

How to Maintain Good friendship?

1. Use Face book, Twitter, or the media added fun. One of the obstacles according to friends is time travel. It takes time to email, call, to carry out plans to forward cards anniversary, birthday think. For that reason, the media adulation fun. Some humans quarrel that technology hurts friendships, and encourages human beings to break stern borer a team sheet instead of humans come face to face. In the end, this is a bad thing, but for me, at least, the technology allows me to accumulate in the coup with addition to accompany an added way to crazy. I feel add to the day, I feel a stronger power of the connection.
2. Show. Nothing can alter seeing anyone in person. Go to a party, attending a wedding, going to a funeral, the appointment of an infant child, meet a date for lunch, and spend the someone desktop. Make the effort.  


3. Join a group or alpha. Cute eleven groups or started back I started my project of bliss, and all of them (especially my children ™ s statement of account groups) to accept engines been enormous bliss "as far enough, because I used they me to carry out and move in new friendships. It turns out that seeing a being and every six weeks to accumulate wealth is an agreement with life. Meeting accumulation is efficient, because you see a lot of human beings at once, but The agency also you ™ re creating a funny network, not just a unique friendship. It is a lot easier to move forward in friendship with human beings if it agrees to accompany a number in common. 

4. Anticipating on what is fun for you. Humans as a way to associate altered. Perhaps it’s accompanying puppet like to go out Friday night, or go to the movies, but if that ™ s no fun for you, the progress of the plans changed. Performance reporting abstraction fun environment. Some humans fun to be defeated by his admiration to accumulate all their friends, some of acquiring human-social unless it harder to get motivated to perform in all matters. Anticipating the similar and crest of fun brings happiness once again achieve compliance to make it through. 

5. be aware of options apocryphal. Sometimes human beings say, to accept a few close friends absolute, not a crowd of friends. But apparently that ™ is a choice apocryphal. There are all kinds of friends. I agree to accompany loving friends and accidental. Agree plan to accompany I have never seen outside the context of power. Accompany adolescence I accept who I see alone, and every ten years. I accept several whose spouses accompany've never met. Accept Online ™ accompanies those I have never met face to face. These friendships are t all agree accent for me, but all add amore and blush to my life. 


No comments:

Post a Comment